Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The things you find at estate sales



wanted a purple ladder so i could climb down from the sky
i see you are coming purple oh yeah purple purple purple cracks
you have to know the truth i hid the bones to make you laugh 
i love to see you smiling


in the rain the insects crawl upon my brain tomorrow i am singing purple things
purple spell of shame its strange and i am lost without my guide 
cant read the map my eyes are exploding
its a trap its a trap origami folding in upon itself

eveyrhting keeps changing while i try to sleep 
but my mind is racing a million feet per second
these creature walking across the floor
grew up and became a whore unable to be you
look into my eyes baby and try to see this pain



honey come and bathe
honey come and take me away
on your mystery ship

No comments:

Post a Comment