Monday, November 24, 2014

the first time...




It was in this song, given to me by an indian princess, that I first heard your voice
Her name meant literally, ‘the mother of all gods’, and I felt sorry for her
What a burden that must be to know that all your children are gods
How do you discipline a god exactly??  They have no one and nothing to fear…



I remember her eyes, her lips… her nipples pierced and the love
I remember sticking my tongue down her throat in hopes that I might disappear
I remember the night she came into my room and whispered into my ear, “you are not alone”
I knew I was not alone I had made these ghosts from pieces of myself
I had relieved them all of their earthly duties so they could be free to roam



It’s a kind of magic we possess; never knowing any throne
We are neither kings, nor queens; we are simply servants of the mastery
The night I watched her get undressed
Felt myself explode inside her breath
I am the evil one responsible for her death…



This air she breathed into my lungs and gave me the light to burn through lampshades
In the cavern of lost souls the voices never fade.
In the night we go on our masquerade.. through the villages and the towns
On a search, for virgins making scary sounds as they dream.


“come come roam the cosmos with me!!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment