Sunday, November 30, 2014

that time i wrote THUG LIFE on her leg and she continued to dream (oops i did it again)


Believin’ it too forever I journey through forever ain’t stopping me no never
the other little shits all elementary my dear being dirty wins everytime
 stop that shit flat on a dime spin out pump the gas spin out lightnig flash
looks like its gonna rain on your parade hope your bitch ass soul is saved
you gonna need to hold your tongue before I cut it out your mouth
keep talking that shit shits gonna travel south you slippin my man
  you know me and I don’t give a fuck what you think
get you wet and wash my dick in your kitchen sink
I am satans kid nobody done the wicked shit I did
these angel wings been clipped I don’t need to fly
I am your god and I am alive
hit me baby one more time

No comments:

Post a Comment