Thursday, November 13, 2014

All Road Lead To Babylon (a.d)

you're my deadly canary i sleep in bad luck
let it beat itself to death, i cant be bothered to question
the reason why she crawls across my skin and sucks the blood from my pores



polishing the hood of my cadillac all shiny in the sun blinding me
as i drive my car into the ocean, do you think i did??



 do you really think i ever would?? if i could stir in a lime
lifes a lemon of alkaline ten step away from the west...



wake up... wake up these are my drugs and the bugs are hungry for morphine
hooked one on your vine pocupine porcupine my hunger has died



i am beyond the next frontier...
i will be further down the road by the time you get here...


i am the disease you can never catch but you keep trying your best..
i am the hole inside your chest


i am alive and i am a child inside this wilderness tragic by design
equipped with turpentine to thin the blades and make them razor sharp


broke into your castle and stole your harp
took your body from my grave drank your blood like it was dangerous to believe



to be young and godless beneath a milllion holes poked through the cieling
to let the water pour through these agents of my demise...



 im found dead at the scene of the crime...
my bodys emptied of this magic...
im moving on...



Babylon...


Babylon A.D.


Foxy Foxy, anyone? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment