Saturday, November 22, 2014

maybelline's spit (tasted just like brown sugar should)

You said we were lovers and it felt pretty strange
To watch your head explode home home on the range….



Watched the deer and the antelopes playing the piano
Singing a song like we shared the same feeling through different veins
The same blood dripping from the ceiling with no need to explain
This moment was golden so we carried it to the store
The man behind the counter gave us 2 dollars and not a penny more…





Seemed like forever but it was only ten seconds long
The perfect riff the prefect time for a punk rock song
But then we needed some piercings… and a nose ring



 Needed a strap on I wanted a ding a ling
I wanted to know what it felt like to be
A buffalo in a field; knowing someday I’d be somebodys meal…
Are you hungry?? Horny?? Need a fix?? Just one fix??



“Never trust a junky”



 “the secret to time travel is to leave behind funny and outdated notiions such as sanity.”



 “Sanity does not exist… one does not simply dream up a flux capacitor while practicing voodoo
 No you have to be insane.. you have to be totally fucking fruit looped out of your mind…
I mean what the fuck is a flux capacitor anyway??”



 We are all mad here and I only write what I have dreamed… my reality is too exotic for words.
I could write volumes on all the tens 9’s 8’s 7’s and twelves I have had sex with
when I was younger and more vulnerable to the pleasures of my flesh, but what's the use?



 “These days I prefer to have sex with souls.”

(Sounds like something Dracula would’ve said had he had the time
to think of it before the sun rose upon his skin…)

 “haha johnny boy!! You may be bigger than Jesus but I am bigger than Count Chocula!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment