Saturday, November 15, 2014

Energize



inside they are coming after me 
chasing me down as I am tumbling tumbling 
can stop to collect my breath just keep going and going and going...



im selling rabbits... rabbits with bad habits
they like to touchdown; leaving holes in the surface to prove they were here 
leaking out signals into space... come save us 
the game is over 
all is lost 
all is lost



i can taste the air i drink from styrofoam i cant remember i touched you in my dream and it felt like home  drinking milk from lightbulbs broken glass white powder is working 



these emotions are hell 
We pray to weightlessness to call us up into her arms
i have travelled too far and im waiting for you to come 
this trashcan soft tonight somebody threw away a perfectly good blanket
thank god thank god... its freezing beneath your orbit 


Cheese hungry  cheese hungy i cannot feel my legs
no evidence of my demised nylon cold in this capsule in this castle
send me your cars for i am hungry for another commmercial on my brain



stop being so tame i want you to devour me alive like a piece of garbage to chew
bubble gum bubble gum bubble gum and beatle juice too 



Lift my wings when i forget the exist
give me love give me head and a french kiss



she's teasing a harp E-lectric today 
carnival of spiders are licking my skin as they crawl in parade
strung out on space junk computer heart malfunctioning
sopping wet i am dark and sneezing with allergies 



this lazy ship as thin as a pencil is starting to sketch upon these pages
upon the strrets where i slept when i first came to your planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment