Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Surrender!!



once I am real  i think i sink i feel so much I'm your turpentine 
i'm on fire, i'm on fire; i am frankenstein and she is the road 
everytime i swerve to miss; i break my neck trying to kiss
the animals are infatuated with her curves tires making noises and road 
tears red lipstick coughing up tomato soup like i'm andrew 
sad sad stars turn to butter; the flames are to be smothered
she fades; too strange for my own belief so i refuse to see 
she is leaving the scene of this crime with another man...
i am laughing, i am smiling... pretending not to give a damn




she cries to me to hold my hand hold my hand
she says i will always be by your side; no matter how far away i run
its like the chocolate sun its like the chocolate sun and we're melting together
120 degrees in the shade i pick up my pencil and start to trace through the screen
letting the water drip through to the kitchen sink
theres a riddle inside you heart
theres a message in this bottle i drink
and it cuts me like a prayer in half

i know what your thinking i hear what youre singing
fall to your death my savior from the sky
fall down fall down and let the message through the words i sang in reverse
in my cadillac in my cadillac inside this atomic bomb
i am faded.. i resign my post...
i am not the holy ghost you need
i am not the one
i am not the one...



"that there' that's not me..."



not myself today... but who am i if im not me
i hope i've shown these demons some great hospitality
i hope i get five stars when they return to hell
i pray to god that these devils go home with a few good stories to tell 
of all my sins; you were my favorite one...
of all my sins i ever commited under the bridge... 
i'm baking in the sun need to freeze the film and squeeze acid from my pores
i tired i tired to be something i am not... but in the end we are all whores.


No comments:

Post a Comment