Friday, November 14, 2014

All Things Wonderful

I've got the power to dream so i'm never afraid to sleep beneath the moonlight
Somehow i realized everything i had forgotten about the blues
these interplanetary eyes stare inside my heart and tear me to pieces



"can science help us to understand this pain??"
i feast upon your flesh and as a result they say i am insane and evil 
 answers the phone when i call i hear his voice i hear his voice and hang up
floating levitation my body high above this mucky muck



i know what i am feeling but now i do not give a fuck
this is the way the flowers bloom; pushing through your bones late at night
i can see how wonderful it is to freeze to death in my bedroom 



Sacred and secure i never let you in but somehow you preyed upon my soul
i never gave you the key but now your inside my skull and i'd do anything 
to set ou free, to take you there... to know what your doing 
even though i dont give a damn...



oh i want to hold your hand and leap off this bridge
handcuffed together as prisoners forver escaping this world together forever
"ou think the doctors can save me from this pretty castle where wherere i am king??"



 tonight my body is a torch 
so come over and play piano on my font porch
dont be afraid; its alright its alright 



im just a little monkey in a cage contained in my Sunday's best; 
these occupants of my body are in love with your honey
give me your money give me your money
 give me your vagina so i can chew



i need unborn fetuses i need unborn fetuses and some high heeled shoes 
i was born to offend the sensibilities of those who would choose to take me seriously 



itall a joke so dont forget to laugh, 
its all a joke so please smile while i fuck you in the ass 



no vasline sealed with a kiss
telekenesis apathy peace love



 baby i'm a stain on your carpet 
hope i didnt damage your lungs with all the smoke i sucked into your veins
what a shame; your covered in mold, covered in mold
 a science experiemnt they say.



 i am still an ape. 


i escaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment