Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lost In The City (eating apples from a garbage can)


sterilized

what happened to me when i was younger
when i was stupid and insincere
when i was brave enough to let you leave my side
when i was crazy
when i was crazy
and love was a drug i was intoxicated by your eyes
i never knew
i never noticed
i cant remember
i cant remember what happened to me when i was alive...



sterilized

love was a candle and i was drinking wax as it dripped down my throat
i felt myself becoming somebody else
somebody i never wanted to become
i had to run away
i had to run away
hide myself deep inside these bugs...
i had to get away
had to break away... needed a magic rug




sterilized like a broken needle in my arm
left to spread these message through my veins

i looked through the glass and found that there were none
so there i was alone at last; i had to make my exit and make it fast
my escape through the darkness of my soul
i destoryed all the evidence.. nobody will ever know
the stranger i am to myself
the things i have done in the name of letting go...




my thirst is never quenched and yet i have no words to explain
every night i start to feel this pain of my soul being ripped from my sleeve
and i know this is the reason why i no longer believe in god.


No comments:

Post a Comment