Monday, November 10, 2014

Number 9... Number 9.... Number 9...




i give my heart to you and you say you like the way I paint
with blood on my hands in the desert
my soul is decorated with the sun-dried flowers all in bloom
they clipped my wings and told me I couldn’t fly
they never knew the power I had inside
this humming noise is the blood flowing through these veins




you think it’s a plane you think it’s a train when I come off the tracks
you will fell the power of this love I’ve been holding back
animals crawling from the tomb softly coiled up in a cocoon
waiting for the moment by the light of the moon we come to life
to devour your children whose souls have already died

and give them reasons to believe in this time


I hear you are doing your contribution
Well then, it's the reason why we want a revolution
We are tired of being apes and this destruction volcanic eruption
Premature ejaculation… we’d love to know
what the answer is but where does she hide??

Got to find the keys to her car and go for a ride.


The mustang pretends If you don’t mind
Fuck this I’m Bored with your eyes writing message on the walls
Wont you invite me inside your Cadillac; this I’m not coming back to life
I'm in love, i'm in love, swine in love with this mine tonight me universe is clean
And there's nobody who can come close to how I feel right now
I am alive I am alive and im floating above the clouds some how

i'm an angel... divine intervention
my favorite new invention
this instrument to make you scream my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment