Friday, December 26, 2014

When i think of things i shouldn't i remember that night in Tennessee and it's weird... it really does take me to another place... (even if we were actually in the part of Kentucky which is considered a suburb of Cincinatti)



follow me through the fountains of Spain or Barcelona 
look at your legs look at your legs
theyre moving I’m moving
lets dance tonight and scramble the eggs 
lets scramble the eggs!! 
I cant wait to eat pancakes so soothing to touch the sky
...excuse me for a moment...

lets drink the water before the monster awakens 
his eyes full of tears; let him sleep tonight you know its insane 
this chance to escape through your eyes 
two sticks of dynamite soft soft skin the answer lies
the answer always lies... what was the question??

No comments:

Post a Comment