Sunday, December 7, 2014

I Arise, I'm Alive

We are all inside this castle together and there is no escaping
I mean the vibrations are felt just where vibrations should be kept
I slept in the water; inside the sun, my eyes have seen what no other can describe
I have seen the face of god and I am still alive
Puked on your doorsteps at least once upon a time
The bright lights sticking to the rust on the metal heavy shapes shaking in the night
You hear the engines roaring as they come to life, drink this and have faith
Believe in the scientists when they come to wake you up with these pictures in a frame
Slowly burning; I am the flame, I keep waking up just to fall asleep and dream
You have enough bones to build a fortress; build a forest and surround me with trees
I’m calling up to the mountains crawling on my hands and knees;
might take me forever but in the end
I will see this cage for what it is and I won’t be afraid of what lies
beyond these black dots on my screen
I keep breaking up the machine tearing it to pieces
and I want to be cleansed by your electricity
Electrocuted slowly so that I can feel every moment of my demise
I want to feel my death so that I can know I was truly alive

No comments:

Post a Comment