Thursday, December 18, 2014

To the beetle who crawled around my feet last night in some bizarre ritual of sanctification; was your name Paul and are you dead??

what year is this 1966??
is the lady still singing in the rain?

soaking wet she comes to me looking for answers...
when asked to solve life's mysteries; or to advice others on their spiritual quest
I often think of that awkward conversation between David Bowie and Bing Crosby,
just before they launch into a stirring rendition of Li'l Drummer Boy…  
(on a shelf in my studio there lives a little drummer boy, 
he is dwarfed however by one of my many Gene Simmons action figures… )
oh boy the tongue on that guy, to say that rock is dead… 
my new years resolution is to forgive Gene Simmons his opinions, 
whatever they may be, 
truth be told I don’t give two shits about his opinions, even if I agree with him.  
he is the God Of Thunder and this is Halloween…  
Halloween Halloween hollow hollow Halloween!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment