Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Saturday in the park: because it was very much like a dream, that night i bumped into you in the dark.

once i stood beneath your stars and you used my body as if i was made to be your stairs
i was there to help you find your way home and it all exploded
leaving me there laughing up my lungs in a fit of blood and electrical noise..
you fed me to the monsters you threw me from theses heights and you figured,
"there's no way in hell he could have survived"


that trip from the spoon, this liquid makes me grow healthy bones
healthy bones like milk to beat upon the drums
make myself be seen by the eyes of those who dare to listen to the feedback of my soul...
i am a robot and you've lost all control...
no longer will i build this city...



i built this city... i built this city but now i'm bored and old...
nothing pleases me more than to feast upon your flesh;
a rat in the night i come to wipe the slate clean...
erase the pages... yellow submarine... yellow submarine...




No comments:

Post a Comment