Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It wasn't a permanent vacation - back on the journey: Including all the glitter that is a girl’s best friend and being a nobody under surveillance

As the roads of Arabia wind golden threads through hills of ancient lands, so my mind reaches and finds its way to the silk, the tea, the industrial revolution. I wrote that line and now we are in a file somewhere in a back office of a government building. I hope the agent has let the coffee in the cup get cold and that my file contains a string of pearls, ones like Jackie wore or someone from that classic era of Hollywood (don’t kid yourself girl, this is the classic era of Hollywood – I’m looking at you Transformers). Oh, and diamonds too, rubies – black opals cursed as the night. Be wary of beautiful AI robot aliens (cyborgs?) wearing too much jewelry, they are spies.




No comments:

Post a Comment