Wednesday, February 18, 2015

it was all a thumbtack,
(the blood dripped from the palm of my hand)

One day i woke up and i still think i was Axl Rose, i arrived... i'm alive
ten minutes late to the show, and they had already begun to tear apart my corpse
to be honest i didn't care to stop the festivities, it was bound to happen eventually...
they love their corpses nice and warm, the blood still dripping the heart still beating...
i couldn't cry out and tell them that i was still breathing... why ruin their fantasy??
Paul is dead... Paul is dead and they need another hero to rape



these motherfuckers seem to think that i am blinded by the sun
i know whats going on behind the moon you can't trick me
you cant trick me... i'm on to your little game
i've already gone insane and painted my nails a lighter shade of pale
i've already burned with these angels in heaven... they prepared me for my hell
i try to tell them to listen to Charles Mingus and leave this world behind
the future is in your hands and in the future everybody is a whore
open the door open the door an' climb inside... abandon this ship while you still can
c'mon now smile on your brother and listen to the words... i'm big in Japan.





No comments:

Post a Comment