Thursday, October 22, 2015

If Morrissey's name was Rudy, or Ruby, or even Moby
(then he would not be Morrissey would he?)

This is a message to you Rudy...



Anyway I hope you're doing good;  well at least better now that you have changed your name to Ruby and set out to find the yellow brick whatever and those glass slippers, yes it always was a sleeping beauty kind of thing, do you remember that time I bought snow white just so I could watch the seven dwarves dance around her feet??


There is no video to explain my intentions, no emotion to deep to describe this feeling.  yes! if I was lost I think I could always buy a map. There are many ways to develop a film and the easiest way is to stop taking showers.


(this post has nothing to do with Morrissey or Gwen Stefani)

No comments:

Post a Comment