Monday, January 4, 2016

Day one of 539
(purple suede eggs laid)

Here is the first song of 539 days of which I shall write. The first time i heard this song, it literally blew me away... in midst of some slight depression at the time, i heard this song and suddenly everything was light as leaves, i felt my spirit lifted... floating on the beautiful guitar noise and that voice... that voice... (speechless)


you know, now that I think about it, although Brett Anderson's voice was one to carry me through my depressive twenties, I think the first time I heard this song was sin a car... was sin a car?? I'm not sure, you'll have to ask god when you find him sleeping beneath the bridge.  just don't forget to also give him a blanket, it gets cold out here at night and the edge is never far away, especially for a dog to bark.



the first time I heard this song was in a car looking for a cassette and I remember spider legs crawling across the cave the sandwich shop delicious meat she carved yes!! sweet young devil whispering in my ear with her lips hot, hot yes!! breath... feel the heat the way she used her teeth and enjoyed every bite... I remember every moment of this song as if it were my last supper and here we are eating Mona Lisa gas drown the billboard.. oh my god has Da Vinci gone and lost his mind??



just a random number hit by my fingers and it doesn't really mean much to me but the first time I heard this song,, no that wasn't it. that wasn't the first time I heard his voice, no! I remember sandwich shop and spider legs, she sells meat yeah she sails across he sea... do you remember rock n roll radio?? me neither I think it was all simply a figment of my imagination.. maybe its time I get my head examined. there are refugees hiding out inside my skull and just ask, you don't have to live that way.  the record spinning round and round; my teenage years are melted into a three inch incision... spider man in having me for dinner tonight.  I have to go now.. have to allow myself time to brush my teeth... painting on my wall says don't fall in love and forget your toothbrush!!


No comments:

Post a Comment